In this section, we provide additional information to California residents about how we handle their personal information as required under California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This section does not address or apply to our handling of publicly available information lawfully made available by state or federal government records or other personal information exempted under the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information Under the CCPA (Last Updated: October 2020)
While our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information varies based upon our relationship and interactions with you, in this section we generally describe how we have collected and disclosed personal information about California consumers in the prior 12 months (from the “Last Updated date referenced on this webpage).
Categories of Personal Information Collected and Disclosed
The table below identifies the categories of personal information (as defined by the CCPA) that we have collected about consumers, as well as how we have disclosed such information for a business purpose. For more information about the business purposes for which we collect, use, and disclose personal information, please see the Use of Information and Disclosure of Information sections above.
Sources of Personal Information
As further described in The Information We Collect section, we may collect the categories of personal information identified from the following sources in the table below:
- Directly from you
- Automatically from you and your internet activities
|Personal Information Collected||Do We Disclose this Information?||Categories of Third Parties to Whom We May Disclose this Information|
|Identifiers||Includes direct identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number, address, and other contact information; IP address and other online identifiers; and other similar identifiers.||YES||
|Customer Records||Includes personal information, such as name, contact information, and financial or payment information that individuals provide us in order to purchase or obtain our products and services.||YES||
|Commercial Information||Includes records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or use histories or tendencies.||YES||
|Usage Data||Includes browsing history, clickstream data, search history, access logs, and other usage data and information regarding an individuals interaction with our website, services, marketing emails, and online ads.||YES||
|Professional information||Includes professional and employment-related information such as a current employer, position(s), title, and business contact information.||YES||
|Inferences and profiles||Includes browsing history, clickstream data, search history, access logs, and other usage data and information regarding an individuals interaction with our website, marketing emails, and online ads.||YES||
Do We Sell Personal Information?
Under the CCPA, a “sale” includes disclosing or making available personal information to a third party in exchange for monetary or other benefits or value. We do not sell personal information as defined by the CCPA.
California Residents’ Rights
In general, California residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information and the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of that personal information:
- Do not sell (right to opt-out): to opt-out of our sale of their personal information. Please note that as stated above, we do not sell personal information.
- Right of deletion: to request deletion of their personal information that we have collected about them and to have such personal information deleted (without charge). This is subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to know: with respect to the personal information we have collected about them in the prior 12 months, to require that we disclose the following to them (up to twice per year and subject to certain exemptions):
- Categories of personal information collected
- Categories of sources of personal information
- Categories of personal information we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose
- Categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information
- The business purposes for collecting personal information
- A copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them
- Right to non-discrimination: the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Submitting CCPA Requests
California residents may submit CCPA requests to us regarding their personal information by emailing our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Please indicate CCPA in your subject line.
You may also contact us by mail at:
Blue Health Intelligence, LLC
225 N. Michigan Ave., 9th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
When you submit a request to know or delete, we will take steps to verify your request by matching the information provided by you with the information we have in our records. You must provide your full name, address, email address, and any other relevant information so we may verify your request. In some cases, we may request additional information in order to verify your request or, where necessary, to process your request.
If we are unable to verify a request adequately, we will notify the requestor. Authorized agents may initiate a request on behalf of another individual by contacting us at privacy@bluehealthintelligence; authorized agents will be required to provide proof of their authorization. We may also require that the relevant consumer directly verify his or her identity and the authority of the authorized agent.
You may contact BHI at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding our privacy practices, policies, or how these practices and policies apply to California Residents.