Next-generation employer analytics and reporting
Whyzen Analytics give you an unmatched competitive edge
More Robust Cost Savings – Whyzen Analytics leverages the power of artificial intelligence to identify hidden patterns and emerging trends in data, uncovering new cost savings opportunities to share with customers.
Better Benchmarking – With BHI’s National Benchmarking Module, you gain exclusive access to the BHI National Data Repository, the nation’s largest claims database, providing you with the richest regional, industry, and demographic comparisons in the market.
Speed to Insight – No need to run separate inquiries or reports for separate data types. Through our unique associative data model, Whyzen gives you the most complete picture, faster discovery, and more time to develop customer-centric solutions.
Speed to Market – BHI’s deep healthcare market knowledge allows you to respond quickly to customer needs. With Whyzen’s nimble, aggressive support team, you benefit from a collaborative partnership that results in faster customization, faster implementation, and better alignment with your customers’ needs.
Whyzen reports, graphics, and intuitive user interface make data come alive
“Through its capabilities and nimbleness, BHI was a great collaborator in bringing this project in on time and as requested, without any disruptions to the client.”
NEW! CLIENT SUCCESS STORYAnalytics-based reporting solution takes the fast track to deployment
Whyzen makes health plans smarter
Whyzen’s associative data model integrates your data, making it all available at once.
Whyzen has the scalability to produce tens of thousands of reports monthly.
BHI partners with you to ensure that Whyzen meets your customers’ needs.
Use Whyzen to compare cost and utilization against national or regional norms.
AND RISK MODELING
Whyzen leverages trends to reliably predict future cost and utilization.
Whyzen Wryter offers actionable recommendations in plain English.
“Whyzen is helping us really see the big picture. Not just how much we are spending, but how well we are spending it. Whyzen gives us a whole new level of sophistication in a very user-friendly manner.”
BHI’s Latest Webinars on the Features of Whyzen Analytics
July 2021 Highlights
- New Landing Page: A reimagined dashboard and quicker access to
- Data Visualizations: Gauge Charts, Quadrant Charts
- Storytelling: Sharing multi-step analysis
April 2021 Highlights
- Custom Communities Enhancements
- Design Mode: A Faster Way to Edit Charts
- Data Visualizations: Trend Tables, Box Plots
February 2021 Highlights
- Fundamentals of Data Visualization
- Applying the Fundamentals in Whyzen
- Graphics Features of the New Release of Whyzen
December 2020 Highlights
- Cleaning and Organizing Folders
- Importing and Working with Data
- Tables and Pivot Tables
- Graphic Features of the New Release of Whyzen
October 2020 Highlights
- Sheet Duplication
- Using Whyzen’s Associative Data Model
- Content Creation
- Using Smart Search Functionality
- Understanding Pivot Tables
August 2020 Highlights
- Custom Communities
- COVID-19 Reporting Enhancements
- Modifying Reports in Whyzen
June 2020 Highlights
- COVID-19 Reporting Metrics
- Price and Use Metrics
- Service Level Analyses –Visits, Admissions, Procedures etc.
April 2020 Highlights
- Using My Work Organization
- Importing External Lists
- Utilizing New Service Types for Outpatient and Professional Services