A One-Stop Shop for Intelligent Reporting, Analytics, and Direct Discovery for health plans, Employers, and brokers
State-of-the-art technology includes an advanced associative data model and embedded artificial intelligence
Progressive machine-learning-enabled analytics become more accurate and actionable over time
Unique comparative capabilities that integrate national, regional, local, and industry-specific program comparisons and indicators
Delivering account-level COVID-19 preparedness
As employers and health plans navigate COVID-19, it is critical to know which of their members/employees have health conditions that place these individuals at risk for COVID-19. Whyzen Analytics visually identifies where these members/employees reside within your service areas and provides a heat map of their varying risk statuses. By drilling into information about these populations, employers and health plans can better allocate resources for targeted and impactful interventions.
- Identify an account’s most at-risk populations
- Understand a population’s underlying comorbidities
- Reference near real time dashboards with more detailed condition information
- See data visualizations that make the complex understandable
- Project costs and identify opportunities for improved care and resource utilization
Spot outliers and track variations from benchmarks over time with quick views of cost, quality, and utilization via customized key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Population health segmentation
- Specialty pharmacy analysis
- Key performance indicator tracking
- Service utilization management
- Risk migration analysis
Drill down to evaluate complex data
Answer those “what if questions” by running multiple scenarios in seconds with interactive dashboards to see how certain variables influence the analytic outcome.
- Turn data into insights by evaluating associations and identifying patterns
- Hover over the data you want to examine, and get detailed information immediately
Get the answers you and your team need with guided analytics storyboards
These automated visualizations focus on a prevalent condition or emerging trend affecting a population and give a full analysis of costs, complications, and impacts.
- Which conditions are the most costly?
- Which providers are costing the most?
- What savings would happen if we changed site of care?
Enjoy access to a better data model
Using industry standard methods, our data model integrates a wide range of data sources to target all product lines, including commercial and government. Our state-of-the-art data transformation process allows for:
- Rapid turnaround time for data updates
- Flexible integration of custom data sources
- Integration of real-time and on-demand data sources
- Ability to handle timing differences in data sources
The result is a more comprehensive analytic platform that let stakeholders tell a story and create actionable insights for customers.