Quickly identify data patterns and trends to help improve plan performance
Take comparative analysis beyond percentage changes to PMPM trends
Gain valuable insights that lead to cost-saving recommendations
If you’re only looking at your own data year over year, it will always look the same. Benchmarking against other plans gives you a better idea of how to gauge your performance, and that’s where BHI comes in.
Quickly uncover cost-saving opportunities
Easily measure your plan’s performance against a variety of benchmark norms, including other plans in the region, national averages, and even drill down to the individual healthcare coding details.
- Access crucial information about factors driving utilization, procedure costs, demographics, risk, age distribution, treatment, episodes, admissions,
procedure codes, drug names, revenue codes, and more
- Risk adjust the benchmark norms for an “apples-to-apples” comparison
Dig into the service-category comparison to isolate cost culprits
Intuitive dashboard reveals insights by site of service, relationship to benchmarks
- Measure across multiple timeframes
- Report categories—inpatient / outpatient, professional / other, Rx, and clinical episodes
- Identify key metrics—PMPM and cost and utilization variances
- Report rate per 1000, allowed PMPM, and average costs per service
Use Trend Detail Reports to dig deeper and identify the root cause behind a cost gap
Trend Detail Reports reveal solutions through metrics such as:
- Top 10 fastest-growing costs
- Complete clinical episode comparisons
- Utilization patterns across all sites of care
- Comparison of members’ clinical patterns to national trends
The Single Source of Truth
To successfully deliver customized products in a scalable, repeatable, and efficient way, each SaaS solution leverages BHI's collaborative data platform. Every character in every data file, combined with business and/or clinically driven analytics, modeling, and machine learning flows through BHI’s collaborative platform in the same way. The result – a single source of BHI data and analytical truth.