Health Intelligence Company, LLC, which also does business as Blue Health Intelligence® (“BHI®,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), is committed to respecting your privacy on our bluehealthintelligence.com website (website). Here is what you can expect when you visit our internet site:
Overview of Our Collection and Use of Personal Information on our Website
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Generally, we collect four types of personal information:
- Identifiers: includes direct identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number, address, and other contact information (only if you provide); IP address and other similar online identifiers.
- Customer records: includes personal information, such as name and contact information that you provide BHI in order to find out more information about our products and services.
- Usage data, Inferences and Profiles: includes browsing history, clickstream data, search history, access logs, and other usage data and information regarding your interaction with our website, marketing emails, and online ads.
- Professional information: includes professional and employment-related information, such as your current employer, position(s), title, and business contact information (if you provide).
How We Use Personal Information
In general, we may use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes and to:
- Provide you with access to the website
- Provide product, service, or information you have requested or for which you have registered
- Provide emails, newsletters, and other communications you have requested
- Provide customer service
- Contact you about sales, product recommendations, special offers, and new website features
- Conduct audits to manage our information and to prevent, identify, and investigate malicious or illegal activity, fraud, and security matters
- Evaluate and improve our products, services, and customer service
- Promote and market our business, products, and services to you; to engage service providers to track, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing, including digital marketing; and to comply with your preferences regarding marketing communications
- Address administrative and analytic needs
How We Handle California Residents
If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Residents’ Rights policy for more information about the categories of personal information we collect and disclose, as well as your rights under California privacy laws.