AboutAmerica's broadest, deepest pool of health knowledge
Mary HendersonSenior VP, Product Strategy and Innovation
Mary leads BHI’s Product Strategy and Innovation team. Their mission is to provide a state-of-the-art analytics solution and integrated consulting services to support plan employer clients as well as other plan-wide analytic and reporting needs.
Mary has more than 30 years of experience in healthcare reporting and analytics. Prior to joining BHI, Mary served as Senior Vice President at the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Health Solutions business unit. Prior to the AMA, Mary was the President of Health Data & Management Solutions (HDMS), where her team successfully launched an analytics platform that was successfully adopted by more than 20 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans. Her focus has been designing and implementing business intelligence products in the healthcare reporting and analytics industry. She has also conducted analyses of cost, utilization, and quality of healthcare benefits and health management programs for many top U.S. employers, leading health plans, and large provider organizations.
Mary has a PhD from Brandeis University, focusing on health economics and a BA in Psychology from Temple University, graduating Summa Cum Laude.
- Swati Abbott
- Chief Executive Officer
- Alan Spiro
- Senior VP, Strategy & Growth, Chief Medical Officer
- Mary Henderson
- Senior VP, Product Strategy and Innovation
- Maria Ferrera
- Vice President, Consulting and Data Science
- Deb Pearson
- Vice President, Human Resources & Operations
- David King
- Vice President, Information Technology & Data Management
- Charles Allison
- Vice President, Finance
- Garret Hargrave
- Vice President and General Counsel
BOARD OF MANAGERS
- Swati Abbott
- CEO, BHI
- Curtis Barnett
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Steve Betts
- Health Care Service Corporation
- Dow Briggs, M.D.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Patrick Getzen
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Tricia Keith
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Robert J. Kolodgy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Brian Pieninck
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Deborah L. Rice-Johnson
- Highmark Health Plan, Highmark Inc.