AboutAmerica's broadest, deepest pool of health knowledge
David KingVice President, Information Technology & Data Management
David King is responsible for directing the design, development and delivery of IT systems and services to support BHI’s strategic objectives. King has a consistent record of strategic planning, leadership, and project management skills to successfully deliver complex enterprise technology solutions as well as ensure first-rate technical support for key business applications.
King has more than 25 years of IT experience in the healthcare, banking, and financial services industries. He joined BHI in 2013 from the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association where he served as Executive Director of Service Delivery, responsible for Infrastructure and Operations and the day-to-day management of the largest healthcare data analytics warehouse in the world. Previous IT leadership roles also include those at Citibank and Bank of America.
In addition to Six Sigma and ITIL certifications, David earned a bachelor’s degree in computer information management from Jacksonville University.
- Swati Abbott
- Chief Executive Officer
- Alan Spiro
- Senior VP, Strategy & Growth, Chief Medical Officer
- Mary Henderson
- Senior VP, Product Strategy and Innovation
- Maria Ferrera
- Vice President, Consulting and Data Science
- Deb Pearson
- Vice President, Human Resources & Operations
- David King
- Vice President, Information Technology & Data Management
- Charles Allison
- Vice President, Finance
- Garret Hargrave
- Vice President and General Counsel
BOARD OF MANAGERS
- Swati Abbott
- CEO, BHI
- Curtis Barnett
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Steve Betts
- Health Care Service Corporation
- Dow Briggs, M.D.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Patrick Getzen
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Tricia Keith
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Robert J. Kolodgy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Brian Pieninck
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Deborah L. Rice-Johnson
- Highmark Health Plan, Highmark Inc.