BHI answers the challenge: Identify opportunities
to raise healthcare quality, affordably.
How do you evaluate the performance of physicians and programs? How can you promote smarter consumer decision making? What can you do now to prepare for coming healthcare reform mandates? Could you spend less and improve outcomes, too? These are the questions BHI analytics is uniquely armed to help government agencies answer.
BHI leverages the nation’s premier healthcare intelligence resource to offer solutions that lead to better decisions, smarter provider payment strategies and higher quality, evidence-based healthcare products and services.
BHI data and analytic solutions are based upon the Blue Cross and Blue Shield national longitudinal database:
- 165 million unique members (and growing)
- Complete integration of member eligibility, medical and Rx claims
- Monthly updates
- Every metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in the US
- Four levels of data quality certification (including an independent external actuarial review)
We can provide complete research and analyses on trends, benchmarks and sources of variation, along with comparative effectiveness studies and market assessments.
BHI customizes the reports to meet your needs:
- Patient cohorts defined by diagnosis, procedure, prescription
- Age, industry code, geographic region
- Windows of continuous eligibility
For business development, contact us at BHIMarketing@BlueHealthIntelligence.com or phone: 312.540.3991.